Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HGTV Design Star

Right now I am obsessed with HGTV's Design Star. I started watching Color Splash and found out that David Bromstad had been the winner of the first season of Design Star. I found that all the episodes of season one are available as free podcasts from Itunes. So I downloaded all episodes and watched the whole thing (almost in one sitting) It was wonderful. Even knowing the ultimate winner, I still enjoyed every episode. So I started looking for the other seasons. Itunes has season three and season four as tv series downloads so I forked over my money (well Heath's money, it is his Itune account) and got both seasons. Loved them. I think I liked season 3 more than season 4. I liked both Jennifer and Matt from that season. I would have preferred Matt to win, but you can't have everything. And I really did not care for Antonio in season 4. He's designs were not really to my taste. I really liked Dan. And thanks to HGTV I hope to be able to watch all of season 2. They have it as streaming video on their website.(Or had, last time I checked it seems to be down--will try again later) And now I find out that season 5 is coming. I as so happy. Something to look forward to this summer. I am finding HGTV a great source of fun and entertaining programming. And as reality tv seems to be taking over most of tv at least on Design Star the "Star" does seem to be the design. Now I have a lot of Color Splash to watch while waiting for the new season of Design Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment